Bauerfeind GenuTrain® S
Bauerfeind GenuTrain® S - Active support with sidebars.
The Bauerfeind GenuTrain® S active support with lateral joint splints supports the knee joint for indications of slight instability, inflammatory arthritis or osteoarthritis of the knee. An integral, ring shaped pressure cushion (pad) surrounds the kneecap, while the interplay of the knit and the pad provides intermittent compression massage, thereby activating the musculature and stimulating the healing process. The combination of joint bars and a strap system in the GenuTrain® S provides added passive support for the knee.
Bauerfeind Genutrain® S Knee Features
- Breathable knit support provides controlled compression to decrease pain and swelling.
- The contoured silicone insert around the patella leaves the patella pressure-free and gently massages the soft tissue of the joint to improve circulation.
- Medial and lateral joint bars and non-elastic straps facilitate optimal knee stabilization.
- Graduated compression at the edges prevents constriction of circulation.
- Thigh and lower leg straps connect directly to the contoured side bars ensuring a precise fit.
- Designed to be worn during activity.
- Washable; air dry.
- Quality materials, high end brace, made in Germany
Bars for Added Protection
In the GenuTrain S (S for splints), lateral joint splints guide the knee's movements. The bars can be heated and reshaped and can therefore be adjusted to the anatomy of each individual. The joint muscles are stabilized further by the elastic Train Active Knit with its integral pad.
Guides and Massages
The integral elastic padded ring round the kneecap cannot slip. It helps to position the support correctly and adapts itself to the angle of the knee joint during every movement. This produces a massage effect which activates the surrounding muscular tissue and stimulates circulation. The GenuTrain S, with its medically effective interaction of compression and massage, accelerates the reabsorption of edema and effusions. Muscular control is improved and the knee receives more active support.
Be the first to ask a question.
|Circumfer. below in cm||28 - 31||31 - 34||34 - 37||37 - 40||40 - 43||43 - 46|
|Circumfer. above in cm||38 - 41||41 - 44||44 - 47||47 - 50||50 - 53||53 - 56|
- Patella/knee instability
- Degenerative joint disease/osteoarthritis
- Inflammatory Arthritis (e.g. progressive rheumatoid arthritis
- Medial collateral ligament (MCL)/Lateral collateral ligament (LCL) tears/sprain
- Patellofemoral pain Syndrome (PFPS)
- Anterior knee pain
- Patella tendinitis