Therall Arthritis Joint Warming Knee Support
This elastic knee support provides light compression for comfortable support. Ideal to relieve pain associated with knee arthritis.
The Therall Joint Warming Knee Support is constructed with four-way stretch material for light compression to counteract swelling. Material has ceramic fibers that insulate the joint by retaining heat and slowly reflecting it back into the joint and surrounding tissues. The result is therapeutic heat penetrated deep into the aching joint, muscles and surrounding tissues to provide long-lasting, soothing relief. Support promotes healing by increasing circulation around the tender joint and improves joint mobility to allow for faster return to daily activities.
Therall Arthritis Joint Warming Knee Support Features:
- Warmth help relieve pain associated with arthritis.
- Knitted with ceramic fibres to retain body heat and slowly reflect it back deeply into the aching joint.
- Light compression to reduce swelling.
- Air permeable and flexible material for higher comfort of movement.
- Light, comfortable and low-profile.
- Latex Free
- Colour - Beige
Therall Arthritis Joint Warming Knee Support Sizing Guide
To determine your correct size, please measure the circumference around the centre of your knee (the area all the way around your knee).
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, Thermoskin products are non-returnable.
Be the first to ask a question.