Therall Arthritis Gloves
The Therall Arthritis Gloves offer individuals suffering from arthritis and other hand conditions with a solution to reduce pain and swelling. Comfortable, with a soft lining that wicks away moisture, the Therall Arthritis Gloves have a light compression and a neoprene material that retains the body's natural heat.
The therapeutic warmth provides soothing and long lasting relief for aching wrists, fingers and hands. Eliminate pain from arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, tendonitis and other injuries resulting from repetitive and overuse of the hands, wrists and fingers.
Therall Arthritis Gloves Features:
- Light compression to reduce pain and swelling
- Retains the body's natural heat
- Therapeutic warmth provide soothing and long lasting pain relief for aching wrists, fingers and hands
- Soft lining wicks away moisture
- Ideal for arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, tendonitis and other painful hand conditions
- The Therall Arthritis Gloves are sold in Pairs.
Therall Arthritis Gloves Sizing Guide
To determine your correct size, please measure the circumference of your palm (the area all the way around your hand at the base of the knuckles). Please note that this is just a guide and all sizing is approximate. If your measurement falls between two sizes, choose the larger size gloves.
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, Thermoskin gloves are non-returnable.
|Large||9 1/4-10 1/2*|
|XLarge||10 1/4-11 1/2*|
Be the first to ask a question.