Night roll - The Original McKenzie®
The night roll is a wearable roll, which properly supports the spine while sleeping on the side or back. The solution to morning back pain and stiffness often lies in the position of the body at rest. This roll is designed to compensate for poor sleeping positions by supporting the spine and maintaining proper lumbar posture while sleeping or lying. Particularly beneficial for those experiencing pain in the low back through the night, or waking with pain in the low back or lower extremities.
Tying easily around the waist, this comfortable sleep pillow has exclusive tapered ends for comfort and freedom of movement without loss of support. The night roll features a removable and washable light blue cotton/polyester slipcover.
- Original McKenzie night roll properly supports the spine while sleeping
- Features removable and washable cotton/polyester slipcover
- Ties easily around waist for comfortable sleep
- Tapered ends allow for ease of movement during sleep
- Three waist sizes: XSmall up to 24", Small/Medium 24-34", Large/XLarge 34.5-42"
- Tie straps measure 19cm (7½”)
- Made in the USA
To Determine which Night Roll is correct for you, use your waist size.
- XSmall if your waist measures up to 24"
- Small/Medium if your waist measures between 24-34"
- Large/XLarge if your waist is between 34.5" and 42".
To measure your waist
Measure around your natural waistline. This is the narrow part of your waist, over your belly button. Relax and breath out before you measure.
- Remove or raise your clothing.
- Find your waist.
- Stand up straight and exhale slowly.
- Hold the end of the tape measure at your navel.
- Bring it around your back to the front.
- Read the tape measure.
Women’s pant conversion (US sizes) to waist sizes (inches)