The SenMoCOR (Sensory Motor Control-Oriented Rehabilitation) System is an innovative tool for sensory motor control testing and treatment in the clinic or at home.
Developed by the IAOM-US, SenMoCOR offers the user and clinician immediate visual feedback regarding sensory motor control. Using an easy-to-wear LED/laser and specially designed laser targets, SenMoCOR allows users to internalize movement errors and self-correct. The headlamp’s design provides a comfortable fit and long-lasting durability.
The SenMoCOR System is clinically designed to assist users with:
- Cervical fine motor control
- Stabilization exercise
- Controlled mobility exercise
- Sensory motor control
- Angle reproduction exercise
- Postural training
- Balance training
The system includes:
- SenMoCOR LED/Laser: Easily mount the LED/laser using two included straps: one head strap for cervical control and one 48" waist/extremity strap for lumbopelvic control or shoulder, elbow, wrist, hip, knee, and ankle control. Laser tilts for use at various angles. Also includes adapter for recharging (does not require batteries).
- SenMoCOR Laser Target Maze: Winding maze for cervical motor control. Made of durable vinyl; 4' W x 3' H.
- SenMoCOR Laser Target Cross: Classic circular target with vertical, horizontal, and arced lines for tracking. Made of durable vinyl; 4' W x 3' H.
WARNING: Laser radiation – Avoid direct eye exposure to beam.
The SenMoCOR System is non-returnable.
Be the first to ask a question.