Elasto-Gel Hot/Cold All Purpose Therapy Pack
Comes in 3 sizes. 6" * 8", 8" * 16" and 12" * 12". These Elasto-Gel Hot/Cold Packs are the perfect therapy tool to have on hand to provide either therapeutic ice or soothing heat in an easy to use, reusable pack. They are filled with non-toxic Elasto-Gel that remains flexible when frozen for maximal coverage. The Elasto-Gel is encased in durable urethane, and a soft outer cover (removable) ensures maximal comfort during use.
Sports medicine and rehabilitation professionals agree that applying ice soon after injury can help reduce pain and swelling and minimize inflammation. Switching to heat a few days after injury can help improve blood flow and tissue mobility. These hot/cold therapy packs can help accomplish both these situations.
Features of the Elasto-Gel Hot/Cold Pack include:
- Easy to use - freeze flat for ice, or remove cover and microwave or immerse in boiling water for heat.
- Elasto-Gel remains flexible when frozen.
- Gel will not leak if pack gets punctured or torn.
- Therapeutic ice or heat lasts up to 40 minutes.
- The 8” * 6” pack is ideal for treating the elbow, wrist, knee, or ankle.
- The 8" x 16" pack is ideal for treating the upper back, shoulder, hip, or thigh.
- The 12" * 12" pack is ideal for treating the lower back, hip, or thigh.
When dealing with minor sprains and strains, you need a therapy pack that is easy to use and provides either ice or heat. The Elasto-Gel Hot/Cold Pack is the ideal tool to keep on hand to manage all of your injuries or aches and pains.
Spend any time in a sports medicine/physiotherapy clinic, and you will likely see Elasto-Gel Hot/Cold Therapy Packs in use. The durable material combined with the soft outer cover and proprietary Elasto-Gel material make these packs the therapy tools that the professionals use.
The use of an ice wrap/pack for an acute injury or after surgery can help reduce the inflammation and speed up the recovery process. It can also help reduce pain and swelling. Once the acute phase of an injury has occurred switching to a heat wrap can help improve blood flow and increase the material required for healing to site of injury. This can help speed up the healing process.