Click Image for Gallery
- A versatile black webbed strap, available in two lengths - 72" and 96".
- Use as a transfer belt, an extension for traction harness belts, or to assist manual cervical traction.
- Patients can also use belt to perform stretches/exercises for all types of injuries
- The belt can be adjusted with one hand and has a plastic side-release buckle.
- Using as stretching strap:
- Improves flexibility
- Reduces the risk of injury
- Improves athletic performance
- Decreases muscles tightness
- Reduces joint stiffness
- Strong and durable
Be the first to ask a question.