TheraBand Standard Exercise Balls
The TheraBand® Standard Exercise Balls are inflatable balls used to strengthen muscles to improve posture and help prevent back pain. Each exercise ball comes with two plugs and an inflation adaptor, along with the TheraBand® Exercise Ball Guide Poster detailing 24 exercises. It does NOT come with an air pump.
This exercise ball is weight tested to hold up to 1,000 lbs. Heavy duty, non-slip vinyl allows you to increase flexibility and improve coordination and balance. Strengthen and tone abdominals, trunk muscles, arms and legs.
Five sizes are provided to allow for user height variations.
Looking for exercises designed by a physiotherapist using your TheraBand Exercise Ball? Ask A Physio for a generalized program under the 'Ask A Physio' tab.
What makes the TheraBand® Standard Exercise Balls the best on the market?
- Provides an extra margin of safety - weight tested up to 1000 lbs
- Safer for pregnant women & seniors
- Not sticky like cheaper balls
- Does not slip like cheaper balls
- Available in five different sizes
- Sizes for users 4' 7" to 7' tall
- Thick material - resists air leaks
- Exercise guide included
- Shows correct exercise positions
- Used by physiotherapists and trainers
Be the first to ask a question.
To determine the correct size of exercise ball to purchase, select based on the body height:
- 4'7" - 5'0" : Yellow TheraBand Exercise Ball (45cm)
- 5'1" - 5'6" : Red TheraBand Exercise Ball (55cm)
- 5'7" - 6'1" : Green TheraBand Exercise Ball (65cm)
- 6'2" - 6'8" : Blue TheraBand Exercise Ball (75cm)
- Over 6'9" : Silver TheraBand Exercise Ball (85cm)