Uni-Patch Pre-TENS Prep Wipes
Uni-Patch Pre-TENS Prep Wipes are designed to clean the skin and protect it from the effects of adhesives contained in skin electrodes used in electrotherapy (i.e. TENS, IFC or muscle stimulation), all while improving conductivity and extending the life and usability of the skin electrodes.
Uni-Patch Pre-TENS Prep Wipes are recommended to protect sensitive skin and prepare it for electrotherapy, such as TENS or electric muscular stimulation (EMS) as well as before applying adhesive dressings, such as plasters or surgical tapes.
Uni-Patch Pre-TENS Prep Wipes are supplied in packs of 50 individually wrapped disposable single use wipes.
About Uni-Patch Pre-TENS Prep Wipes
When used before applying skin electrodes, the Clean Cote Skin Wipes clean the skin, disinfect it and leave a protective coating on the skin surface. This protective coating shields the skin from adhesives. When applied before skin electrodes, the TENS Clean-Cote Skin Wipes even the skin surface and increase conductivity of the electrodes as well as protect the skin from the effects of the adhesives contained in the adhesive gel on the electrodes.
Summary of Benefits
- Disinfect & clean
- Leave protective residue coating that shields the skin from the effects of adhesives
- Even the skin surface and improve conductivity
- Prevent body oils from being absorbed into the electrodes
- Extend life and usability of skin electrodes by reducing soiling of the conductive surface of the electrodes with body oils
- Individually wrapped for convenience
- Single use disposable skin wipes
Isopropyl Alcohol, Water, Ethyl Ester of PVM/MA Copolymer, Ethyl Alcohol, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate.
You should not apply the TENS Clean Cote Skin Wipes to broken or lacerated skin. You should wash & dry the skin thoroughly prior to applying the TENS Clean-Cote Wipe.