Baby Belly Pelvic Support™ - Diane Lee
Baby Belly Pelvic Support™ Information
Why do many women require support during and after their pregnancies?
Almost ½ of all women will experience pain in their low back or pelvic region at some point in their pregnancy. While there are many causes for this, two common ones are loss of support from the expanding abdomen and laxity of the joints of the pelvis (sacroiliac and/or pubic symphysis).
Many maternity belts only support one part of the pelvis; either the front or the back or just generally squeeze the entire pelvic ring (see photo). The Baby Belly Pelvic Support™ is capable of providing support exactly where YOU need it, for some this is in the front (pubic symphysis and low belly) and for others this is in the back (sacroiliac joints and low back). Where you need support can change as your pregnancy advances, in some months you will find you need help at the front and in others at the back of your pelvis.
This product is in two pieces and quite extensible (unlike pants) - do your best and if you receive it and try it on once and it is terribly wrong - contact us. As long as you don’t wear it we can exchange it for just the cost of shipping. BUT it has to be not worn, would you like to wear this product if someone else had worn it first? I don’t think so.
The innovator - Diane Lee
The innovator of this patented belt, physiotherapist Diane Lee, has over 35 years of clinical experience working with women before, during and after pregnancy. This unique belt designed for pregnancy and beyond, is the outcome of her extensive clinical experience.
Be the first to ask a question.
SIZING CHART (pant size)
|Baby Belly Pelvic Support||US/CAN||EU||UK||AUS||JP|
- If you are in the first or early second trimester of your pregnancy and are on track to put on an average amount of pregnancy weight (25 pounds) then order the size according to your pre-pregnancy pant size.
- If you are in the first or early second trimester of your pregnancy and know you will put on 40-60 pounds of pregnancy weight then order one size larger than your pre-pregnancy pant size.
- If you don’t know then I don’t know how to help you!!!
- If you are in the third trimester and really, really big - order the size up.
- If you are in the third trimester and average size - order your pregnancy pant size.