AirCast A2 Wrist Brace with Thumb Spica
The Aircast A2 Wrist Brace with thumb spica is designed to provide support for wrist injuries (ligament instability, sprain or muscle strain), tenosynovitis, carpal tunnel syndrome, post-operative use, and post-removal of casting or splint.
Using dual removable stabilizers located above and below the hand, the A2 controls wrist movement while allowing full finger dexterity. Adjustable straps allow for a personalized fit while the contoured shape and cool, dry breathable material ensures comfort.
This brace is easy to apply and the A2 Wrist Brace can be worn during most daily activities.
Product Features & Benefits:
- Dual stabilizers restrict wrist movement while permitting full finger function.
- Adjustable straps and three sizes ensure personalized fit.
- Contoured shape and breathable fabric promote comfort.
- Available with Thumb Spica to hold thumb securely in place.
- Wrist ligament instability; Sprain or muscle strain
- Control of carpal tunnel syndrome symptoms
- Post-op and post removal of casting or sprain
- Thumb injuries; GameKeep's Thumb
- De Quervain's tenosynovitis (syndrome) symptoms.
Be the first to ask a question.
Sizing Chart - Aircast A2 Wrist Brace
|Measure circumference of wrist at ulnar prominence (bump at wrist on on baby finger side)|
|Small||5 - 6.5" (12.7 - 16.5 cm)|
|Medium||6.25 - 7.75" (15.9 - 19.7 cm)|
|Large||7.5 - 9" (19 - 22.9 cm)|